More than just a job. It's an opportunity to make a big difference.
So you love Baltimore and are passionate about improving people's lives. You want a diverse workplace that offers exciting challenges. And, of course, it would be nice to be paid well and have access to great benefits. That's a pretty ambitious agenda. The good news is that MECU checks all the boxes.
We're committed to helping our employees thrive.
From retirement plans and wellness programs to tuition reimbursement and a commuter subsidy, we provide a wide range of benefits to eligible employees and their families. Our high quality, comprehensive Compensation Package consists of competitive wages and generous employee benefits.
- 401k Match: Save money on pre-tax or post-tax basis for retirement
- Pension Plan: Receive monthly income when eligible (funding by MECU)
- Medical Coverage: Premium is shared between you and MECU
- Dental & Orthodontic Care: Premium is shared between you and MECU
- Flexible Spending Account: Pre-tax money set aside to pay out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Term Group Life Insurance: Paid for by MECU
- Long Term Disability Coverage: Premium for full-time employees paid by MECU
- Sick Leave: For full-time employees
- Commuter Subsidy
MECU recognizes the importance of achieving a balance between your career and your personal life. We understand that you have needs beyond the workplace, which is why we provide the following:
- Credit Union Membership
- Wellness Programs and Fitness Center
- Paid Holidays and Annual Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement and Online Learning Systems
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities, such as family picnic, awards recognition and holiday party
At MECU, we understand the importance of diversity and inclusion to the long-term success of our organization. We are committed to creating an inclusive, open, and respectful culture comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds - each of whom is given a platform for success. MECU's goal is to create a work environment that values the unique attributes, perspectives, backgrounds, skills, and abilities of each individual.
Please note that we value credit worthy candidates; therefore, your credit history will be reviewed as part of the pre-employment process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.